Ich Brech Aus, le forum des fans de Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de discussion sur les Tokio Hotel

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

[Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

[Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Empty
MessageSujet: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 12:24

Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'

Buzznet member - Ohiougirl2018 asked Tokio Hotel fans all over Buzznet to submit their need-to-know questions for Tokio Hotel. This is no average TH fan interview, so give it up for all the unique questions asked and submitted and of course Ohiougirl2018 for making this interview happen.

[Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Orig-6268921 [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Orig-6268941

Buzznet: During the song 'Scream' on the album - Bill you hold out the last note of the song for a very long time, however you don't do that live. Is there any reason for this? Maybe pertaining to your recent surgery?

Bill Kaulitz (laughing): No, don’t worry. Everything went great after my surgery and my voice is totally o.k.. The live version of 'Scream' is just different then the album version.

Xblanksface: A priest, a rabbi, and a monkey walk into a bar...who survives the ensuing knife fight?

Tom Kaulitz: We don’t know – you tell us!

Blue52: Bill you're known for having a great presence on stage. What advice do you have for your musician fans who want to communicate with an audience better?

Bill Kaulitz: That’s a hard one. I’m just myself when I walk on stage. I’m always so excited when I go out on stage. I can’t wait to see the audience. It’s like a blind date every time. So I try to really see and meet everyone. I don’t want to miss out anyone and try to enjoy every second.

Linahotel: This is for the twins: Do you boys think the same thing often? When one of you gets hurt does the other one feels the pain? Cause I have a twin sister and that happens all the time.

Bill Kaulitz (laughing): We know what you mean. We always know what the other one is thinking and feeling.
Tom Kaulitz: Yeah, cause we can feel it as well.
Bill Kaulitz: Sometimes we even dream the same dream in the same night.

Blackkat: What would you like your fans to know about you that he never got the chance to say?

Tom Kaulitz (laughing): All we say is: silent waters are deep – very deep... Wink

Starbreeze: If you could hang out with any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?

Tom Kaulitz:
Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie ... Or both ... Wink

Jtmbrendon: Which song makes you cry?

Bill Kaulitz: For me it’s not a specific song, it’s more about the mood I am in. And then it can be everything – the music or a line or just the whole song.

Xxnialovesthxx: What is one thing that you dislike about yourself, physically or personality wise?

Tom Kaulitz (smiling): I am actually pretty happy with myself ...
Bill Kaulitz: I’m not very patient, that could be something I would like to change.

Skwdrw103182: Have you ever thought that you found someone in a crowd at a show that you wanted to get to know, but lost her in the crowd after the concert?

Tom Kaulitz (smiling): I always say: Never say never ...
Bill Kaulitz: Yeah, but so far it hasn’t happen to me. But who knows.

Cashicute12: Are you thinking of having a family and raise kids one day?

Bill Kaulitz: Tom is gonna be the first of us who will settle down, get married and having at least four kids ...
Tom Kaulitz: Right ...
Bill Kaulitz: But honestly, we are still so young and all that counts at the moment is
Tokio Hotel and our music. But unlike Tom I really do believe in true love. I think that there’s the right person for everyone – somewhere. Some of us are lucky and find that person, and some don’t.

Farfora: What was the worst punishment you ever received at school? Did you get in trouble a lot?

Bill Kaulitz: Tom and I hated school. It was really the worst time of our live ...
Tom Kaulitz: Definitley. And the worst punishment was when the Bill and me got separated at school cause the teacher couldn’t handle the two of us.

Dpl33: If they made a movie about Tokio Hotel, who would you want to play you in the movie?

Bill Kaulitz (laughing): I think it would be absolutely awesome if we could play us!

Ohiougirl2018: With all of your recent success it would be easy to loose touch with your old friends. Are you still friends with the same people you were friends with before you were famous? Do they still treat you the same?

Bill Kaulitz:
Our friends and families are very important to us and all of us spent time with them whenever we are home.
Tom Kaulitz: Yeah, we are all still friends with our old friends, I mean our close friends. Of course we lost touch to a couple of people, but not our closest and oldest friends.

Source http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/tokio-hotel-fans-interview-kaulitz-j3422881/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Astro_Tunes
Anfänger
Anfänger
Astro_Tunes

[Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 0:35

Buzznet: Pendant la
chanson “Scream” sur l’album – Bill, tu tiens longtemps la dernière note, mais
te ne le fais pas en live. Y a-t-il des raisons particulières de cette
différence ? Peut-être dues à ta récente operation ?

Bill Kaulitz (rires): Non, ne vous inquiétez pas. Tout s’est très bien passé après mon
opération, et ma voix est vraiment bien rétablie. La version live de « Scream »
est juste différente de la version de l’album.

Blue52: Bill, tu es connu pour avoir
beaucoup de présence sur scène. Quels conseils pourrais-tu donner à tes fans
musiciens qui aimeraient avoir une meilleure communication avec le public ?

Bill Kaulitz: Ca, c’est une question difficile.
Je suis juste moi-même quand je vais sur scène. Je suis toujours impatient de
voir le public. C’est toujours quelque chose de très excitant. J’essaye de voir
tout. Je ne veux rien rater, et je veux
profiter de chaque seconde.

Linahotel: Je m’adresse aux jumeaux :
Est-ce que vous pensez souvent pareil ? Est-ce que quand l’un se fait mal, l’autre
ressent la douleur ? Parce que moi, j’ai une sœur jumelle, et ceci nous
arrive tout le temps.

Bill Kaulitz (rires): Nous voyons ce que tu veux dire. Nous savons toujours ce que l’autre
pense ou ressent.
Tom Kaulitz: Oui, on ressent vraiment
chaque chose que l’autre ressent.
Bill Kaulitz: Parfois, nous faisons le même
rêve pendant la même nuit.

Blackkat: Y a-t-il une chose que vous n’auriez
jamais dite, et que vous voudriez aujourd’hui dévoiler à vos fans ?

Tom Kaulitz (rires): Tout ce que nous dirons se limitera à ceci: les eaux calmes
sont profondes – très profondes…

Starbreeze: Si vous pourriez sortir avec
une star, vivant ou non, qui serait-ce ?

Tom Kaulitz: Jessica Alba or Angelina
Jolie ... Ou les deux…
Jtmbrendon: Quels chansons vous font
pleurer ?

Bill Kaulitz: Je n’ai pas de chanson
spécifique qui me fait pleurer, ça dépend plus de mon humeur. Et donc, ça peut être
n’importe quoi – la musique, une ligne, ou tout simplement la chanson entière.

Xxnialovesthxx: Quelle est la chose que
vous détestez chez vous, physiquement, ou dans le caractère ?

Tom Kaulitz (en souriant): En fait, je suis vraiment content de tout ce que j’ai…
Bill Kaulitz: Je ne suis pas très
patient, ça pourrait être une chose que j’aimerais changer.

Skwdrw103182: Avez-vous déjà vécu la situation
suivante : vous voyez quelqu’un dans la foule, lors d’un concert, vous avez
envie de connaître cette personne, mais vous ne la retrouve plus après ?

Tom Kaulitz (sourire): Je dis toujours : ne jamais dire jamais…
Bill Kaulitz: Ca ne m’est jamais arrive jusqu’à
présent. Mais qui sait.

Cashicute12: Vous pensez au moment où
vous aurez une famille à nourrir, avec des enfants ?

Bill Kaulitz: Tom sera le premier de nous
à se poser, se marier, et à avoir au moins quatre enfants …
Tom Kaulitz: Exactement ...
Bill Kaulitz: Mais franchement, nous
sommes encore jeunes, et ce qui compte pour le moment, c’est Tokio Hotel, et
notre musique. Mais contrairement à Tom, je crois vraiment au vrai amour. Je
pense qu’il existe la bonne personne pour tout le monde – quelque part. Quelques
uns d’entre nous sont chanceux et trouvent cette personne, d’autres non.

Farfora: Quelle est la pire punition que
vous ayez reçue à l’école ? Vous faisiez souvent des bêtises ?

Bill Kaulitz: Tom et moi détestons l’école.
Ce fut vraiment la pire période de notre vie…
Tom Kaulitz: Totalement. Et la pire
punition, c’est quand Bill et moi nous fumes séparés, parce que les profs ne
pouvaient pas nous supporter.

Dpl33: Si on faisait un film sur Tokio
Hotel, qui aimeriez-vous voir jouer votre rôle ?

Bill Kaulitz (rires): Ca serait vraiment génial si quelqu’un pouvait jouer nos rôles !

Ohiougirl2018: Avec tout votre succès, c’est
facile de perdre contact avec vos vieux amis. Êtes-vous encore amis avec les mêmes
personnes ? Vous regardent-ils de la même manière ?

Bill Kaulitz:
Nos amis et nos
familles sont très importants pour nous, et nous passons du temps avec eux dès
que nous rentrons à la maison.
Tom Kaulitz: Oui, nous avons encore les mêmes
amis qu’avant, ceux dont nous étions proches. Bien sûr, nous avons perdu
contact avec certains, mais pas tous.

Traduit par Astro_Tunes pour https://ich-brech-aus.forumactif.org
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 0:37

Merci beaucoup pour la traduction Very Happy
*Purple Rain*
Admin
Admin
*Purple Rain*

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 0:43

Merci pour l'excellente traduction ! Very Happy
https://ich-brech-aus.forumactif.org
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 6:04

Merci ma Ninie pour l'interview et Astrid pour la traduction.
Wo-Sind-Eure-Hände
Brech' de bronze
Brech' de bronze
Wo-Sind-Eure-Hände

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitimeSam 29 Nov - 22:21

merci pour l'interview et la traduction XD
http://lacelibadu62.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'   [Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream' Icon_minitime

[Interview] Tokio Hotel Fans Interview the Kaulitz Twins on Dreams, School, Fame and 'Scream'
Page 1 sur 1